Some help to the Lions

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
afriend
Cub

Postby afriend » Wed May 16, 2007 2:34 am

I feel that I must share this information with you at the Lions faction, as a friend. I have stood by and watched you take abuse for too long and today I saw something that does not hold well for you. Where I am limited in my sphere of influence and need to keep my identify hidden so that I am not killed for speaking out against my own command, I simple do not feel that I can let this slid any longer.

Below is a statement made by Manthar of the MA. A direct quote from his own hand.

“Thaine - you push all the right buttons.

Whilst being hosted by Manthar I have witnessed the Destruction of the known world, the deaths of thousands, tasted the blood of many and crave for more.
I wholeheartedly agree with the need to maintain this cycle of destruction and crush any that get in our way. Carnage, corruption and utter annihilation can only feed my desires.

*** MASS DESTRUCTION ***

However my host controls the method and governs the means to achieve this and so I will be sated by the opportunities that only He and the Mercenary Alliance, in this world, have been able to provide.

I understand the need for control to best achieve Mass Destruction but also know in Manthar’s heart he is ready to vent the fury of years of political restraint on enemies that are easy to guess.
I think the Lions have to worry, but if I was a Viper or Drow I’d sleep with a blade under my pillow if I had to sleep at all!!!!

All I request is that you all do what you can to help keep my influence within Manthar and I am sure Mass Destruction will follow…if you let the politician out again…maybe another year of pathetic Guard duty?!!!

Rath Manthraxâ€

You may also like to know that it is the MA who holds your faction artefact weapon. Manthar has made some claim to it, but it is clear that the demon inside him has taken control of his senses.

From

A Friend

Vespir
Simba

Postby Vespir » Wed May 16, 2007 7:57 am

So. The leader of the MA is Demon Posessed.

Are the Unicorns aware of this? Last I heard they were bidding for the MA's contract.

Most importantly Do the MA's employers have laws against Demonic beings?

I Must say I find no shock in the fact that the MA have it in for us or that they have stolen from us. I would expect nothing better from their kind than to be led by a Demon.
Last edited by Vespir on Wed May 16, 2007 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
-I.C. David Vespir
Missing... Presumed Gone.

-O.O.C. Oscar.

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Wed May 16, 2007 9:24 am

Dear A friend,

Thank you for the comment.

I would like to point out Vespir's comments in no way represents the Lions opinion of any party's concerned, nor does it represent current knowledge (or lack of knowledge) of the current political situation.

There will be ample opportunity for any matters outstanding between the Mercenary Alliance and the Lions to be discussed at the Grand Erdrekjan Fayre.

Cedric d'Vanion
Juvenile

Postby Cedric d'Vanion » Mon May 21, 2007 9:38 am

I would certainly be warey of anything posted by someone who refuses to give their name and passes information in such a public way.

Pericles, you know how these things work. I believe someone may be trying to break our alliances.

And for the record, some of my best friends are demons.

C

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Mon May 21, 2007 9:54 am

Laird Cedric,

Thank you my friend, I am very aware of exactly the nature of such helpful comments. I am sure you and I will have a little chuckle about it in a few days.

Melchior
Cub

Postby Melchior » Mon May 21, 2007 10:30 pm

Pericles -

Please check your a' private messages

In friendship,
Bishop Melchior
House Carrikk
Unicorns

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Mon May 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Your eminence,