A Message for Prince Hengist

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Coircre Duine
Cub

Postby Coircre Duine » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Sir,

I thought you might like to know that I have initiated inquiries among the Dragons, regarding the Kallisto Company, alledgedly based in Wexford. Slieve Galleon, who control Connaught, and therefore Wexford, are less than impressed with the news, as are many of my fellow Dragons. Suffice it to say, these 'debt collectors' probably won't make it to your door at the Gathering. As soon as they raise their ugly heads, there will be a pile of Dragons firmly sitting on them. Garf wants a word, and King Osman (among others), reeeeally doesn't like slavers. Any more sensitive information I receive, I will pass to you by private leystone.

Coircre Duine,
Dragon.

PS Please pet/stroke/praise Morbo for me as you feel fit. He is most impressive in battle.
Last edited by Coircre Duine on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First of Na Maldanu
High Priestess Of Erin

Hengist
Simba
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: None
IC Location: New Galfrese/wandering
IC Name: Ark

Postby Hengist » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am

Coircre,
thanks for the info. It is no real surprise that the Dragon's are sharing my point of view on this, but still heartening.
I am sure that these Kalisto Company will have a few people who want to have a 'chat' with them!
I look forward to seeing you at the Gathering of Nations.

Hengist
Last edited by Hengist on Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ark

*After casting sleep on a demon* 'now can someone kill Rip Van Fuckstick over there'

Return to “Guest forum - IC”