Duel

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Re: Duel

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 am

Dizz_zey wrote:
HenryKane wrote:I guess I owe Madiyah a dinner then.

Lol, she will love this.

I do, I really do! This is why Promethion is a Lord of the Jackals, he gets us free food!

Makonedes wrote:I'm disappointed I wasn't able to attend and see this spectacle but I'll have to catch it next time, that or challenge the two of them and see how I fair

Feel free to come by our camp any time. Many of our fighters, including Promethion, enjoy the fun and challenge of sparring with someone new. You'd always be welcome to come and share a drink and a friendly fight!
Madiyah El Qutaibah of the Jackals
High Ambassador
[ooc: Hannah]

Promethion
Cub
Faction/Guild: Jackal
Group: Tides of Blood
IC Location: The Southlands
IC Name: Promethion

Postby Promethion » Sat May 18, 2013 10:52 am

Makonedes wrote:I'm disappointed I wasn't able to attend and see this spectacle but I'll have to catch it next time, that or challenge the two of them and see how I fair

I will happily duel you. I will also be in the Fayre games if anyone would like to find me there. Time permitting I will try and visit the Lions with Madiyah and find any interested in training.
Promethion

Lord of the Jackal Nation
Lord Paladin of Cerberus

Dale Ex Machina
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Harts
Group: Mackintash
IC Location: Selby
IC Name: Rynthalion

Postby Dale Ex Machina » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm also interested. I can't help but wonder whether organising some kind of informal sparring club might be a good plan.

-Rynthalion Vanya
Rynthalion Dreamstruck-Vanya, Master Harper, Companion of the Order of Celestial, Warden of Rysarius. Lovely.

(Pre March '13 Squire Keen / Tristan of the Order of Celestial)

Talan
Juvenile
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: OEB
IC Location: Lantia
IC Name: Talan Darkendale

Postby Talan » Sat May 18, 2013 4:32 pm

I'd like to spar against a few Jackals, I probably wouldn't do well against Promethion though as when I fought Serephim he beat me rather easily
Talan Darkendale, Scout with the claws.

Amy Redman
Aslan
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Ok, this is beginning to sound like First Spear want to go spar with everyone else. Ryn, you''re Optio. You''re in charge of organising it.

Eric Lund
Aslan
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Either on Fort Borealis or on Akamon
IC Name: Eric Lund

Postby Eric Lund » Sat May 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Promethion wrote:

I will happily duel you. I will also be in the Fayre games if anyone would like to find me there. Time permitting I will try and visit the Lions with Madiyah and find any interested in training.

I look forward to it but unfortunately I am unable to make the GEF (or Moot 2) but I will be making the Gathering if your still interested
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon
Member of the Winter Spear

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"
Posts after Moot 2 2013 - Eric Lund

OlecVarg
Aslan
IC Location: Devils Teeth/Ceryphus
IC Name: Olec Vargsaark

Postby OlecVarg » Mon May 20, 2013 7:30 pm

A sparring tourney was what me and the lads were trying to get going at the last Moot. We had a few takers and it was a good laugh all round, keeps you sharp and shivving up one of your mates is a good way to pass the time. For what its worth I am looking forward to another round with you Promethion, doubt I will win but its all good fun and getting beaten is the best teacher.I am always happy to take on a duel myself, dagger fight is my preferred option but am open to alternatives.

Olec Vargsaark - OEB
Arctus of the Children of Malar
Warden of the Island of Ceryphus
Solider of Fortune

OOC -Jack

Enjoyed fancy pastries until the king put a stop to it

Promethion
Cub
Faction/Guild: Jackal
Group: Tides of Blood
IC Location: The Southlands
IC Name: Promethion

Postby Promethion » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Makonedes wrote:
Promethion wrote:

I look forward to it but unfortunately I am unable to make the GEF (or Moot 2) but I will be making the Gathering if your still interested

Definitely, come seek me out.

OlecVarg wrote:A sparring tourney was what me and the lads were trying to get going at the last Moot. We had a few takers and it was a good laugh all round, keeps you sharp and shivving up one of your mates is a good way to pass the time. For what its worth I am looking forward to another round with you Promethion, doubt I will win but its all good fun and getting beaten is the best teacher.I am always happy to take on a duel myself, dagger fight is my preferred option but am open to alternatives.

It was good duelling you. You are a good dagger fighter, with a great grasp of distance. Just need to work on your attack, especially your lunge in hit and withdraw.

If there is serious interest in setting up a bit of duelling, I'd definitely be interested, but would prefer a fixed time. I'll gather some Jackals together and we can make a bigger affair of it. I'll bring my faction champion along who is very good.

Let me know time and place.

I generally have plans to visit the Lions in an official capacity, rather than just being some guy who turns up and fights people. I'll get Madiyah and Alrisha to bring me over and do official introductions, you have a king or something similar I should meet right?
Promethion

Lord of the Jackal Nation
Lord Paladin of Cerberus

OlecVarg
Aslan
IC Location: Devils Teeth/Ceryphus
IC Name: Olec Vargsaark

Postby OlecVarg » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I will chat to the other guys about sorting out a time, I know I would really be up for it and I wont be the only one.

Olec Vargsaark - OEB
Arctus of the Children of Malar
Warden of the Island of Ceryphus
Solider of Fortune

OOC -Jack

Enjoyed fancy pastries until the king put a stop to it

Caileb Neverwinter
Aslan
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: All over the shop.
IC Name: Caileb Neverwinter

Postby Caileb Neverwinter » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 pm

We have a queen, and I'm sure she'd be delighted to meet you.

C.
IC: Caileb Nevewinter, Crown Prince of Lantia
OOC: Rich, Made of fail and faff. 2ic

"Oh, an alter groveler" - May she rest in peace...

Return to “Guest forum - IC”