A thank you and a request!

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

A thank you and a request!

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:16 pm

My thanks again for my invitation to Castle Darkendale this past weekend, I had a truly wonderful time. I was wondering if there were any more black ribbons and if I might have one? Promethion asked if I could bring him back something from the weekend and I feel a black ribbon is appropriate for him!
Madiyah El Qutaibah of the Jackals
High Ambassador
[ooc: Hannah]

dessie
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: None
IC Location: Fulfilling duties
IC Name: Septimus

Re: A thank you and a request!

Postby dessie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Madiyah,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your time at my home. It was a pleasure to receive you.
If you would be so good as to provide the details of where to send a fragment of ribbon then I shall see that it is done.
In faith.

S
Septimus

(Prior to Oct 13 - Seraphim)

Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Thank you! I am planning on joining the Lions in a couple of weeks time, if I could collect it then? Actually, if possible, a white one as well, please? Lord Zoraster is holding the coffee hostage. Which I know would normally prompt a black ribbon, but generally speaking he is the more gentlemanly of our Lords.

Or I might simply arrive at the Jackals campaign with one of each and see which Lord earns which over that weekend. Bringing or withholding of the coffee could well be key!
High Ambassador

John_K
Simba
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Prince Bishop's Men
IC Location: Gallathrix
IC Name: Hadrian Darkendale

Postby John_K » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:24 pm

High Ambassador,

I will only be briefly in attendance at the Parliament, but I do have a white ribbon that I found on the floor of the hall, possibly during the dancing. I will make sure to have it about my person in case you need it.

I too am very pleased you enjoyed yourself at our Castle. I hope it will not be too long before you visit us again.

At your service, I remain,

Hadrian
Lord Darkendale
Knight Margrave of the Palatinate

Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you, that is most appreciated! I look forward to seeing you at the Parliament, even if it is only for a brief time. Brief is better than none, after all!
High Ambassador

Return to “Guest forum - IC”