Visiting

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Dicky
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Unicorns
IC Location: Mauritania
IC Name: Edward Thorn-Tanner

Visiting

Postby Dicky » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am

Intending to visit the Lions to see Clare Irontree, Berserka & Amy Reedman at 9pm on the first evening of the moot on Tarantulan lands
post 14032010
Edward Thorn-Tanner
Envoy of the Order of Mithras
Unicorns Foreign Minister
Member of the Unicorns Senate
Senator of the Nova Imperium
ic/ooc The Dirty Splitter (ty Laus;-p)
OOC Dicky Miller

LARGEJO
Aslan
Group: Squad D
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Re: Visiting

Postby LARGEJO » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 pm

I lukk forwud to our discussion, if dere iz a way I kan learn to betta defend de Lionz peepulz by learnin from de mistakez of de past den it iz gudd.

Berzerka
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

Zackari
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions / Alchemists
Group: People Of Lantia
IC Location: Alchemists Guild House (Camelot)
IC Name: Zackari Neverwinter

Postby Zackari » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Ill bring the whisky, pipe and smoking jacket!
IC : Zackari Neverwinter
Master Of the Alchemists Guild (Military General)
OC : Bones

Amy Redman
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:17 am

I'm looking forward to seeing you hun.
Amy Redman
Winter Spear
Sirene of Andulus
Tea Essential

Pre Spring Parli 1111-Alfhildr Jorgensen-Dreamstruck, Prince Bishop's Men
(OOC Rachel)

Dicky
Aslan

Postby Dicky » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Apologies for the awful spelling of names, my ley imp has been warned about further breaches of protocol.

Zackari, this is a business call and I have many faction to visit that night. Settling in and sharing whisky and a pipe may not be possible.

Berzerka. The observations I have are a year old and any suggestions based of that may also now be redundant. However I am glad to impart the information and if it has already been covered then my old friends are safer. I would also say thet it is just my opinion and not that of my faction. What I suggest may not suit the Lions style either, but you know the faction best. It has moved on since I went to the Unicorns.

Interesting point to note is my contract with the Unicorns expires the day after our meeting and negotiations have yet to begin on the new contract
post 14032010
Edward Thorn-Tanner
OOC Dicky Miller

LARGEJO
Aslan
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Dicky wrote:Berzerka. The observations I have are a year old and any suggestions based of that may also now be redundant. However I am glad to impart the information and if it has already been covered then my old friends are safer. I would also say thet it is just my opinion and not that of my faction. What I suggest may not suit the Lions style either, but you know the faction best. It has moved on since I went to the Unicorns.

Interesting point to note is my contract with the Unicorns expires the day after our meeting and negotiations have yet to begin on the new contract

Even if I do not use de information dere iz no harm in aving az much az possible, if mistakez were made in de past (wevver dey av been addressed or not) it iz good to know to make sure we do not repeet dem; if yor suggestionz are not possible or not suitable den I will not use dem, but it does not urt me to listen and may benefit me so it sounds like a gud use of time to me.

I do not know wot dis kontrakt fing iz - I av a goblin hoo dealz wiv my financez.
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

Amy Redman
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Dicky wrote:Apologies for the awful spelling of names, my ley imp has been warned about further breaches of protocol.

You're forgiven. Ley Imps are tricksy things.

Zackari, this is a business call and I have many faction to visit that night. Settling in and sharing whisky and a pipe may not be possible.

You realise that just means you have to come back Saturday Night as well. We have some catching up to do.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you what I think about this. We have attached civilians now you know.
Amy Redman
Winter Spear
Sirene of Andulus
Tea Essential

Pre Spring Parli 1111-Alfhildr Jorgensen-Dreamstruck, Prince Bishop's Men
(OOC Rachel)

Dicky
Aslan

Postby Dicky » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Amy Redman wrote:
Dicky wrote:

You realise that just means you have to come back Saturday Night as well. We have some catching up to do.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you what I think about this. We have attached civilians now you know.

Now wouldn't that be a hardahip spending a significant portion of an evening with my old comrades. There was always a warm campfire.

As to coming back, well that depends on whether you can afford me. I'm a sell word now. Although truth to tell The Lord Unicorn, Leander, needs me at the moment and the Lions have a perfectly capable diplomatic corps.
post 14032010
Edward Thorn-Tanner
OOC Dicky Miller

Dozer
Aslan
IC Location: Wandering Erdreja
IC Name: Dozer

Postby Dozer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Tanner .. I dunno if you 'ave 'erd but we lost our Boss Nob on campaign with da 'ealers and so Berzerka won't be there when you visit

-Spaff
"Ahh, my friend!"

Dicky
Aslan

Postby Dicky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 pm

I am sorry to hear of the loss of Bez. I do not believe I ever met him, but reports from Unicorns he supported and from other campaigns across the egg mean his name is writ large
post 14032010
Edward Thorn-Tanner
OOC Dicky Miller

Return to “Guest forum - IC”