Lions

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
McChuckles
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: The Crew of the El Toro
IC Location: Andulus
IC Name: Sherman

Re: Lions

Postby McChuckles » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Pebble Ar Gaed wrote:Thank you for telling me of Unkle Porl. We are still missing so very many. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Sad to say I saw him on the ground just before we got bounced out. Whether he was dead by then or not is questionable.

Pebble Ar Gaed wrote:That's 10. That's more than I've ever... Any more losses, please let me know. I still don't know where an awful lot of Dragons are.

Again, sad to say that number will go up. However, it could have been much worse. Sounds like Hoof got out - he's been vocal on the Healers leys. He's one of yours I think.
Rhys ap Gwidion, King of the Dwarves, Thegn of Borthawr, Marshall of the Conquistadors of the El Toro.
Sherman for short.

Before November 2013 : Knight Captain Sir Henry Kane, Knight of Lantia
Between November 2013 and April 2015 : Drake DeStefano

OOC - The other JK...

Alrisha
Simba
Faction/Guild: Jackals
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Ageyptus (Though not now cause insane Pharoah)
IC Name: Alrisha Neverwinter

Postby Alrisha » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Pebble. You were in the group with Zoraster yes. I didnt see Snowy in Constantinople. Ittimin Arya Raging and Rahib yes but not him or Ka'bous. Hes an imp. Blue markings
IC: Alrisha Neverwinter.
High Priestess of the Temple of Osiris,
Lions "Consultant"
Winterspear

OC: Briege

Michael MacGreasai
Juvenile
Faction/Guild: Dragons
Group: Dragons of Ulster
IC Location: Fort Borealis, until the Erin Sea stops boiling.
IC Name: Mícheál Mac Greasaí

Postby Michael MacGreasai » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I have an updated list. As I feared, I have had to add to it.

Believed dead
Imperor Starcraft [Vipers]
Dorri Gordd Mynydd of Borthawr [Dragons]
Frappin [Unicorns]
Unkle Porl of the 4th Troll Battalion [Dragons]
Asavar of the Ra [Jackals]
Prince Nethaniel of Lantia, of the Order of Celestial [Lions]
Ripgut Shinkicker, Master of the Alchemist Guild
Berzerka of Squad D [Lions]
Filff of Squad D [Lions]
Janus Olsen, Priest of Morbia, Company of the Brave and Foolish [Lions]

Missing in action
Daire Ó Draoi, Dragon Bard
Cathaoir of Namon [Dragons]
Steve of Londinium [Harts]
Barron ap Kappa [Dragons]
Ka'Bous [Jackals]

If anyone has information about the whereabouts of anyone on the second list, or has information to contradict the first, I'd love to hear it. Please pass the information on to the guild so we can inform the factions and do proper honour to those who fell.
Paladin of Danu, Dean of Diagnostics
The Mission in Team Secret Mission
No, you don't want to know what that last line means, it would spoil it.

Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Lions, I wish to add my condolences, both on behalf of myself and the Jackals, for the losses you have suffered. Words alone seem so hollow right now, but I am truly and deeply sorry. At the Moot, I shall raise a glass to each of them and honour their memories and speak of the bravery they all had.
Madiyah El Qutaibah of the Jackals
High Ambassador
[ooc: Hannah]

Zackari
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions / Alchemists
Group: People Of Lantia
IC Location: Alchemists Guild House (Camelot)
IC Name: Zackari Neverwinter

Postby Zackari » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 pm

It is a pleasure to have you on our Leys Madiyah. Thank you for your kind words. I am sure that the lions may well be doing the same thing.
IC : Zackari Neverwinter
Master Of the Alchemists Guild (Military General)
OC : Bones

Clara Irontree
Aslan
Group: Ghostwalkers
IC Name: Clara Irontree

Postby Clara Irontree » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Madiyah of the Jackals wrote:Lions, I wish to add my condolences, both on behalf of myself and the Jackals, for the losses you have suffered. Words alone seem so hollow right now, but I am truly and deeply sorry. At the Moot, I shall raise a glass to each of them and honour their memories and speak of the bravery they all had.

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to join the celebrations of life on the Friday of Moot 1, 9pm at Shac'Rocs head
Clara Irontree (aka the Green Elf)

Mayhem
Simba
Faction/Guild: Lions Factions
Group: Squad-D
IC Name: Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Wot of Lucian he is missing/presumed dead or do we know he's dead, he was dying when I was ported out but was 'ee found in Camolt, 'ee was my blud bruva I'd like to no wot 'appened to 'im.
Pryd an Fury

Sheriff of da Lionz, Ambassador to the Vipers, Mekboy of Squad D, Orcamist and all round mayhem in a world of chaos
OOC Name: Afrodave

Michael MacGreasai
Juvenile
Faction/Guild: Dragons
Group: Dragons of Ulster
IC Location: Fort Borealis, until the Erin Sea stops boiling.
IC Name: Mícheál Mac Greasaí

Postby Michael MacGreasai » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:01 am

Hi Mayhem. I'll add Lucian's name to the list of "missing" and see if I hear anything back. If I do, you'll be the first one that I tell. Can you tell me anything more about him? I'm guessing he's a Lion, but does he have a surname or is he in a group that I can use to identify him further? Lucien is a fairly common name.
Paladin of Danu, Dean of Diagnostics
The Mission in Team Secret Mission
No, you don't want to know what that last line means, it would spoil it.

McChuckles
Aslan
Group: The Crew of the El Toro
IC Location: Andulus
IC Name: Sherman

Postby McChuckles » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

Lucien was a Unicorn, but part of the Wolves group Throsgaard.
Rhys ap Gwidion, King of the Dwarves, Thegn of Borthawr, Marshall of the Conquistadors of the El Toro.
Sherman for short.

Before November 2013 : Knight Captain Sir Henry Kane, Knight of Lantia
Between November 2013 and April 2015 : Drake DeStefano

OOC - The other JK...

Aija
Aslan
Group: Unknown
IC Location: Bimbling
IC Name: Aija

Postby Aija » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:09 pm

To everyone who has people who are still missing, may I draw your attention to the plan laid out here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4116

I am so sorry for all those who have lost. Whilst this will not repair the damage done, it may help alleviate the grief some small amount. Anyone from *any* faction or guild is invited to join in...
IC: Aija, random bimbling Fae

OOC:
All posts April 2014 - Gathering 2017 as Nyanthi anla Yew
All posts Winter 2013 - April 2014 as Lanceman Jess Hawkes, Veterans Legion

All posts Gathering 2000 - Winter 2013 as Sir Sheyna Darkleaf, Knight of Lantia. Finally getting her happily ever afterlife with Lemming

Real life: Kaz Williams

Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Dizz_zey wrote:
Madiyah of the Jackals wrote:Lions, I wish to add my condolences, both on behalf of myself and the Jackals, for the losses you have suffered. Words alone seem so hollow right now, but I am truly and deeply sorry. At the Moot, I shall raise a glass to each of them and honour their memories and speak of the bravery they all had.

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to join the celebrations of life on the Friday of Moot 1, 9pm at Shac'Rocs head

I will do my upmost to be there. The Jackals will be having a similar memorial for our own fallen, both this past weekend, and on our campaign the week before. I'm not sure we've decided on a time for it yet.
High Ambassador

Dicky
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Unicorns
IC Location: Mauritania
IC Name: Edward Thorn-Tanner

Postby Dicky » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Mayhem, Lucian is with his ancestor.

Micheal, you can remove his name from the missing and add it to the fallen.

I shall join you to toast the exploits of all the fallen over the winter, the Throsgaard have their own way of celebrating their fallen and I shall suggest they join you Friday evening. Long may songs be sung of our fallen and how they lived this chapter of their stories.

Sheyna, I was meant to be elsewhere at Saturday at noon, instead I will lend my power to the rite of rembrance. They should not be forgotten.
post 14032010
Edward Thorn-Tanner
Envoy of the Order of Mithras
Unicorns Foreign Minister
Member of the Unicorns Senate
Senator of the Nova Imperium
ic/ooc The Dirty Splitter (ty Laus;-p)
OOC Dicky Miller

Pebble Ar Gaed
Leo

Postby Pebble Ar Gaed » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Alrisha: I met with Snowy in the Cape of Lost hope after we were taken to Constantinople. He is fine. What does Ka'bous look like?

We are missing Daire (Dragon. Human. Healer. With a healer's guild sash, white shirt, black coat, Erin lilt to his accent, sandy hair. Very logical person. I believe he may have also been a mage of some description).

Cathaoir of Namon: Dragon, Human. Brown armour, with chainmail patches on the chest and torso. Furs sticking through. Tall (to me at least). Warrior with mage tendencies, blonde hair, did a lot of scouting for herbs, slim to average build.

Steve of Londinium: Hart, Human. The chap in the brown robe who was being wasted. Glasses. Beard. Mage enchanter who was mending armour.

Barron ap Kappa: Dragon, Beastkin. Spear user. Lot of chops. Grey markings. Mage and a competent one at that. Massive hero pants as he is a massive hero. Has a cap that looks a bit like an urchin's cap.

Also, there was a rat/skaven type by the name of Bilge that showed up, having stowed away on the boat. No idea where he was from or what he did. I think he was a bit magey too. Last seen with a mace being entertaining before the battle.

If you've seen any of these people about, let me know. Please.
Flaming Psycho Kender of The Dragons
Warlord & Condottiere
------------
53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer...

Mayhem
Simba
Faction/Guild: Lions Factions
Group: Squad-D

Postby Mayhem » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Fankoo Tanner, Iz presumed 'ee woz as 'ee was bleedin out when I got ported out. Itz Iz good too noor and Iz will see iz Throsgaard and tell dem how 'ee died defendin da transport circle.
Pryd an Fury

Sheriff of da Lionz, Ambassador to the Vipers, Mekboy of Squad D, Orcamist and all round mayhem in a world of chaos
OOC Name: Afrodave

Madiyah of the Jackals
Juvenile

Postby Madiyah of the Jackals » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Pebble Ar Gaed wrote:Alrisha: I met with Snowy in the Cape of Lost hope after we were taken to Constantinople. He is fine. What does Ka'bous look like?

(I know this was directed at my sister, but I want to get the description out as soon as possible) Thank you for the information about Snowy. Ka'bous still hasn't been found, as far as I've been told, so any information would be appreciated.

He has short, pale blond hair, and wears dark brown leather armour over a blue shirt, with a blue scarf around his neck. He may have been wearing his helmet with a long brown plume. His shield is blue and gold.
High Ambassador

Return to “Guest forum - IC”