Greetings From The Bears

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
lheyna
Cub
Faction/Guild: Bears Faction
Group: Clan Stendarr
IC Location: Isle of Kal
IC Name: Lheyna

Greetings From The Bears

Postby lheyna » Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Greetings to you all of the esteemed Lions faction! , i come with warm tidings on behalf of the queens and free clans of Caledonia and would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Lheyna of Clan Stendarr- I have recently had the honor tof being named the Bear faction's ambassador to your faction and i would ask of you the permission to speak with your leader or a representative of them so that we may open talks between our two nations. There is much to discuss and i wish to learn more about your nation, your people etc so that we may cultivate a strong friendship like that which we have enjoyed for many years.

I would be honored to speak with you at the Great fayre of this year.

may your ancestors smile upon you x

noodle
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: The Accord
IC Name: Lin

Re: Greetings From The Bears

Postby noodle » Wed May 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi Lheyna! Nice to meet you! It occurs to me, there are some ancestors of the Lions that, if they're smiling at you, are very probably quite probably up to something worrying. Come say hello to us at the Fayre, bring a bottle and we'll get on famously. Ooh, our High Ambassador is Clara Irontree. She's lovely.

Libby Carpenter
OOC - Noodle/Niamh

(posts pre-Gathering '14: Elizabeth 'Libby' Carpenter)
(posts pre-Gathering '12: Neantog)

Lord Silver
Knight Spinner of the Accord
Lions High Diplomat
Trouble with a capital B.

Dozer
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Unicorns
Group: Squad D
IC Location: Wandering Erdreja
IC Name: Dozer

Postby Dozer » Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Oi Oi, a representative of da Bears hey?

Da last one of your lot dat came into da Lions camp at da Moot disrespected me, da uvver greenskins in da Squad and my mate around da camp fire, wen all we did was offer 'im a drink. I'm sure you won't make da same mistake though.

Might be wurf you comin' to find me too cos I might 'ave somethin important yoo might wanna 'ear abaat. Regardin' certain Goblins an their BossNob at da Moot.

-Spaff "Civilised" Ogre of Squad D
"Ahh, my friend!"

Mayhem
Simba
Faction/Guild: Lions Factions
Group: Squad-D
IC Name: Mayhem

Postby Mayhem » Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Oi Oi Representative,

Like Spaff said, Iz 'ope yooz won't be bringing any of your dull minded uruk 'aters as last time we'z were quite pissed so took da Bear in question disrespect as entertainment I can't say Iz or any of da Squad will do the same when sober an az an Uruk Iz do 'ate to fight :D

Also fankz to Spaff we'z are aware of yoor Uruk problemz at da moment, if yooz wish for da Squad or da Yoonyun to 'elp sort dis come see uz after yoor talk wiv da leaderz, if we'z in camp yooz noor. :D

MaYhEM Bossnob of Squad D
Pryd an Fury

Sheriff of da Lionz, Ambassador to the Vipers, Mekboy of Squad D, Orcamist and all round mayhem in a world of chaos
OOC Name: Afrodave

lheyna
Cub

Postby lheyna » Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

I am very sorry for any offence that was caused by members of my faction, i hope to smooth over such incidents when i come to visit at the Great Fayre. I shall only bring with me a small number of bodyguards for my personal protection and they are members of my clan that i know will do everything in their power to avoid trouble.

If you have the names of those responsible i will bring them to the attention of the Queens and privy council- they will not get away with their transgressions

Mayhem
Simba

Postby Mayhem » Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 pm

We'z of Squad D don't not 'old grudges so wez can talk an drink wiv more accommodatin of yoor fakshoon. Da one dat insulted uz called William McCoulghen or summit like dat, all Iz remember is grey woollen cloak, skirt an long 'air. Probably cud be an 'undred of da Bearz.

It soundz like da Bearz 'av sum problemz wiv uruk at da moment 'opefully we'z can prove dat not all uruk are da same.
Pryd an Fury

Sheriff of da Lionz, Ambassador to the Vipers, Mekboy of Squad D, Orcamist and all round mayhem in a world of chaos

Dozer
Aslan
IC Location: Wandering Erdreja
IC Name: Dozer

Postby Dozer » Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Oi Oi Lheyna

As May'em 'as said we don't 'old grudges cos dey don't get anyone anywhere, if your bloke still 'as a problem wiv us at da Fayre I'm sure it can be settled wiv a good fight face to face.

Wen you 'ave finished dealin' wiv your diploma-wotevers at da Lions, make sure yoo ask for me. Dependin' on wen yoo come over it may be too late for my informations to matter, but yoo need to 'ear wot I 'ave to say.

-Spaff
"Ahh, my friend!"

lheyna
Cub

Postby lheyna » Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

I look forward to speaking with both of you and yes our faction has some issues with goblins at the present, a large horde of them under the command of Bignob- a thorn in the side of Caledonia has been attacking our forces- in the great forest when a party went to speak with the druids where they murdered Matt Mcfinn and the last attack was at the moot where they dragged off and murdered my clan brother, Frostie.

you could say it is personal

Mayhem
Simba

Postby Mayhem » Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Iz sorry for yoor loss, may dere time on da Spiral 'av been good. If it iz personul den maybe an outside neutral observer wiv a good insight into da uruk mind can at least give some good advise dat might 'elp in stopin da murderez of each uver.

MaYhEm - BossNob of Squad D
Pryd an Fury

LARGEJO
Aslan
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

lheyna wrote:I look forward to speaking with both of you and yes our faction has some issues with goblins at the present, a large horde of them under the command of Bignob- a thorn in the side of Caledonia has been attacking our forces- in the great forest when a party went to speak with the druids where they murdered Matt Mcfinn and the last attack was at the moot where they dragged off and murdered my clan brother, Frostie.

you could say it is personal

I am sorry to hear of your problems, but I would hope that you would not hold the entire greenskin race responsible for your experience with one tribe/horde of goblinz; much in the same way that I would not hold you responsible for the various acts perpetrated by malignant human groups over the years.

I look forward to speaking with yoo should I have the opportunity.

Dusk
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

lheyna
Cub

Postby lheyna » Wed May 15, 2013 9:10 am

Please, I would in no way hold all greenskins responsible for my friends death- that would be hateful, ignorant and simply untrue, there are a few greenskins in my clan- one of which is held in the highest honour for making sure one of our clan elders didn't join Frostie in the grave. I have no hatred of Greenskins, trust me- only the ones that murdered my clan brother and robbed us of our ancestors champion. Still, i very much look forward to speaking and drinking with you at the fayre.

LARGEJO
Aslan
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Wed May 15, 2013 9:30 am

Quite, I do not bear you any malice, I woz merely trying to be specific, if you do not say wot you mean then how can you ever mean what you say as it were? I hope that I will hav a chance to speak to you (although I suspect most of your time will be taken up dealing with faction diplomats); I am aware of the greenskinz in the Bearz faction and count many of them as alliez.

Dusk
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

lheyna
Cub

Postby lheyna » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Greetings again from the bears, as the new year dawns on us i would like to ask any lions to feel free in bringing up any requests and/ or issues for the bears faction, as always i will do all in my power to help.

Return to “Guest forum - IC”