Thanks from the Unicorns

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Welcome
Cub
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: The Battalion of Echoes
IC Location: Shalesbrook
IC Name: Welcome

Thanks from the Unicorns

Postby Welcome » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Lantians. I know the campaign just past was far from easy for you all. As I understand it you have lost many friends and allies - for that my deepest condolences.

However, I am not here to talk of the darkness, but the dawn.

You stood with the Unicorns, fought side by side and your wits helped to vanquish the chaos taint from our land. You faction braved the most threatened part of the field with incredible warriors and true courage. My enduring thanks to each one of you. As people alone and as a nation together you should be exceptionally proud. The Lion's roar echoed across our land and the tales of your aid to us will not quickly be forgotten.

My thanks to you all.

Wren Haleford
Field Marshal of the Unicorn nation

((Sorry I couldn't make it in person. Time out beat me to it.))

Obsidia Hyskus
Aslan
Group: PBs men
IC Location: The isle of war

Re: Thanks from the Unicorns

Postby Obsidia Hyskus » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Wren,

I don't mean to be undiplomatic, though I appreciate I totally am being, but when one of our people was butchered just behind your back walls on Saturday around noon and I asked for a distraction so I could sneak through and heal him, I was told that the Unicorns were busy (looked like a ritual practise?) and as they had sent "a couple of people" they weren't interested in helping us further. There was no significant danger to anyone who wasn't a paladin, but my friend died because there was no one to draw off the attackers for a moment or so.

I'm glad we killed chaos demons and I'm glad that you benefitted from it, but know that we would have lost one fewer if your faction had been prepared to help us on Saturday. I'm not looking for apologies, and I'm certainly not looking to cause a fight, but I want that to be known so you can deal with that for next time.

Obsidia Hyskus
Talking as a private individual.
What's your poison?

Welcome
Cub

Postby Welcome » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Sadly I know the beasts and was attacked by the same savagery. I would wish it on no other. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

If you can help me identify those who you spoke with I would like to speak to them, on a personal rather than professional level, to emphasise we are strongest as one and in this brutality, we are all affected, so we must stand as one against it.

At the first moot let us meet and speak of this. While I respect such actions cannot restore a hero of your nation I wish no ill will to fester and the improvement of our response.

Obsidia Hyskus
Aslan
Group: PBs men
IC Location: The isle of war

Postby Obsidia Hyskus » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 am

I'm afraid that I don't know many of the faction and identifying people was not highest on my mind at that point so I'm not sure that I would be able to say with any great accuracy. The only person I remember with any clarity was a tall woman with light brown hair in a bun. I'd be happy to meet with you over it if you think that would help.

Sid x
What's your poison?

Welcome
Cub

Postby Welcome » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 pm

I will search for such a woman though none instantly come to mind.

In truth, while the individuals need to be spoken, I see no ill in reminding the whole faction we should stand together with every Heartlander. I will raise the issue with them over our winter campaigns and again when we re-unite for the summer. If you, or any Lantian, wish to attend the muster to hear this message go out - and to add words if you desire - I welcome you to speak and listen.

LARGEJO
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Unicorns
Group: Squad D
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I hope to be attending your winter kampaign (in my kapacity az ambassador to yor faction) Wren Haleford.

Dusk
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

Welcome
Cub

Postby Welcome » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:09 pm

You will be well met, Dusk. Will you be bringing any of your number with you?

If you or any other need a vouching Unicorn and you are willing to abide by our laws you are more than welcome to use my name.

(((Will be rocking to have you again my friend :D)))
IC: 'Welcome'
OOC: Rosie Woolley

LARGEJO
Aslan
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:16 pm

That dependz entirely on wot date yor winter kampaign takez place on, since I know that a number of my boyz are konsidering joining the Jackalz kampaign and I hav heard a rumour that the two may konflict.

Dusk

(((ooc: Looking forward to it, hoping it doesn't clash with the Jackals so that I can do both :) )))
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

Dozer
Aslan
IC Location: Wandering Erdreja
IC Name: Dozer

Postby Dozer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:30 pm

I am plannin' on comin' to see da Unicorns dis Winter wiv Dusk Wren aye. I'll try not to drink any Fae wine dis time!

Spaff
"Ahh, my friend!"

Return to “Guest forum - IC”