Contacting your Head Ritualist

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Bradan O'Cuinn
Cub
Faction/Guild: Dragons
Group: Children of Phedes
IC Location: Caer Dannon
IC Name: Bradan O'Cuinn

Contacting your Head Ritualist

Postby Bradan O'Cuinn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:16 pm

To the honourable and Bold Lions of Lantia,

Allow me to introduce myself to you, I am Bradan O'Cuinn, A wandering mage of Erin, currently traveling with the Children of Phedes.

I have heard that mighty battles have been fought your faction in the time since the gathering and I am given to understand that many bold souls have passed to the lands of their ancestors. Allow me then, to offer my condolences to those who have lost companions and friends, and to honour those who have died fighting for causes they believe in. I am sure that many of my allies in the warband would be happy to share dragon hospitality with you, to properly raise glasses in their names, do them honour and hear their tales of heroism.

There is a matter very close to my heart that has arrisen, that I need to discuss with your head ritualist. It is also a matter that I would like to discuss, with some level of security. If the matter is resolved I believe that both of our factions will be able to reap the rewards of pooling our knowledge on the matter. However, and this is the some-what embaresing part, I do not know your head ritualist's name, or how they might be reached.

If some friendly soul might be able to put me into contact with them, I would be most grateful.

Alternately, I am planning to attend the cunjouration of Jul this comming weekend, and would be happy to speak with them then, or recieve a message.

Many thanks to you all in andvace of your assistance in this matter.

Eric Lund
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Either on Fort Borealis or on Akamon
IC Name: Eric Lund

Re: Contacting your Head Ritualist

Postby Eric Lund » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:05 am

Our high ritualist of numerous years died at the gathering and I am unsure if his replacement has been named but I am probably mistaken in that. For the person to talk to, my guess would be Elspeth, as I believe she is the most senior ritualist. I think she is acting high ritualist.

Sorry for being vague about it but rituals are not my area of expertise.
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon
Member of the Winter Spear

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"
Posts after Moot 2 2013 - Eric Lund

Obsidia Hyskus
Aslan
Group: PBs men
IC Location: The isle of war

Postby Obsidia Hyskus » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 am

Elspeth of the One has taken over the role from Karnak Justice as Eric says, but she doesn't use the leys very much, or not that I've noticed. I believe that she will be at a wake the Lions are holding in just over a week, if you would wish to send one of us a letter to be passed to her? Otherwise it might be that another of the arcane council will see this message and volunteer to discuss it on her behalf, but I can't speak for them. I appreciate that neither are ideal for your purposes, but I have never seen Elspeth frequent the leys so if speed is of the essence they may be alternatives.

Obsidia Hyskus
High sheriff.
What's your poison?

Matt Stockton
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lion
Group: The Company of the Brave and Foolish
IC Location: Oda, Tamarus
IC Name: Simba Hodari

Postby Matt Stockton » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Mr Bradan

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Simba Hodari, currently High Mage, and a member of the ritual team.

If you wish me to carry a message then please contact me privately and I will be happy to pass it to Elspeth. If the matter is a private one please let me know where Elspeth can contact you, and I will ensure she is told.

H
Professor Simba Hodari.

Child of Malar.
Professor of Elementalism. Scholar of Elementals. Ritualist.
'Endure and overcome, draw strength from your pack, or die alone.'

*Prior to April 2013 posting as Janus Olsen.

Bradan O'Cuinn
Cub

Postby Bradan O'Cuinn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Many thanks for your responses.

I will compose a message and send it directly to High Mage Hodari.

I hope that I might make your further aquantance in the field this year.

Edit*OoC Sorry I assumed that I would be able to PM some-one with a message, but it does not appear that I can. I'm a little hesitant to put an email address on here, but My OC name is Matthew Palmer and I can be found in the Dragon's facebook group. I'm happy to contact people via there (or via the Dragons Muster).

Agent_Orange
Site Admin
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: Around
IC Name: Cimber

Postby Agent_Orange » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Moderator Notice
I've amended your account and you should be able to send a PM now
Cimber of the Achreos
(Pre 21/10/15=Xanthior; Pre 4/8/14 = Marinus; Pre 8/10/10 = Kerios)
OOC: Will (Just a Player)
Referee 126

Bradan O'Cuinn
Cub

Postby Bradan O'Cuinn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 pm

OOC: Many thanks!

Return to “Guest forum - IC”