TO THE LION NATION

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Lio'Ara McAylwyn
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Bards
Group: -
IC Location: The Great Library of Norhault
IC Name: Lio'Ara

Re: TO THE LION NATION

Postby Lio'Ara McAylwyn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Daie wrote:
Eric Lund wrote:So at the spring moot we shall have our own meeting and declare them kings of the dwarves and elves

Declare me royalty of any kind and I will feed you to a shark. A large one.

-Rynthalion

You will undoubtedly be able to more easily source a shark using your royal connections, Ryn.
Master of the Bureaucracy at Norhault
Queen of Hawthorne, Beloved of Manannan Dragonborn
Verbum portabimus; verbum pax est

dodgybren
Aslan

Postby dodgybren » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Daie wrote:
Eric Lund wrote:So at the spring moot we shall have our own meeting and declare them kings of the dwarves and elves

-Rynthalion

I hereby declare you king of the bards and tree creatures.

Good luck on your feeding plan.
Cade (Captain Scarlet) "Nanook" Ar Gaed Darkendale
Carrion Huntmaster & Child of Malar
Former Master of training and Hand of the Scouts Guild
Lord Paladin of the order of Good
Knight of the order of Erdreja
Old Erin Boy and damn proud of it.
Sage of Rituals, apprentice to watchers Cosaint and Ash

Dale Ex Machina
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Harts
Group: Mackintash
IC Location: Selby
IC Name: Rynthalion

Postby Dale Ex Machina » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:06 pm

dodgybren wrote:
Daie wrote:

-Rynthalion

I hereby declare you king of the bards and tree creatures.

Good luck on your feeding plan.

I said I'd feed Eric to a shark. I'd never feed you to a shark, Cade. Sharks haven't done anything to deserve that fate.

-Rynthalion
Rynthalion Dreamstruck-Vanya, Master Harper, Companion of the Order of Celestial, Warden of Rysarius. Lovely.

(Pre March '13 Squire Keen / Tristan of the Order of Celestial)

Lio'Ara McAylwyn
Aslan

Postby Lio'Ara McAylwyn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 pm

To be king of the Bards he'd have to do something about the Queen of the Bards Guild.

I don't think Ryn wants to marry/do away with/usurp Vincenzo.

baldrick bloodsmith
Juvenile
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Silver Court
IC Location: The Bank
IC Name: Shade

Postby baldrick bloodsmith » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:42 pm

King Ragnar here, utilising Baldrics Imp to communicate to you on this ley.

Dear Friends,

I very much apreciate your passionate responses. I would like to answer a few of your questions so that you have a full and clear picture of what has taken place.

All Dwarves were invited to a Banquet where it was decided that we needed organised direction from a leader and a faction council that is elected from the Dwarves of each faction. The timing of the Banquet was unfortunate but we made everyone aware of when the banquet was and we had many attend (Infact most of the Dwarves attended) and voted in a King, a Vizier (from the Wolves) and a General (From the Dragons). Pebble was also voted in as the voice of the Dwarvern nation, so I can assure you all this was certainly not some jumped up new person declaring themselves king, I have been around for a while.

The aim is to feast on the Saturday of the moot with our Dwarvern bothers and sisters and form the faction council. I am afraid the construction and council meetings are not open to those that are not of Dwarf kind. We always have an open door policy to anyone who wishes to meet and discuss what we are doing and how we are progressing, just come up for a beer.

Cade, I very much apreciate that you are a passionate person and we have met several times and spoken. It's a great shame that you wish to suddenly want to hurt me. You are also not a dwarf and sadly would not have been given an invite to the meeting or election but I am very sorry to hear you were disappointed. Dwarvern politics and the council are not open for any other race than the Dwarves themselves the same as the Elves, Fey and Orcus metings are not open to anyone except members of their own race.

We are not setting up a dwarvern state or a dwarvern faction. The aim is to make sure that all of our kind are organised and working for the good of erdreja and the protection of our own kind.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to come and see us in the Unicorns, ask for the Dwarves of Dungaldoon and you will be pointed in the right direction.

Again it was nice to see some passion flowing and I hope I have covered the majority of your questions. Perhaps come and share a mug of ale with us at the Moot to discuss any other questions you may have.

Ragnar Aethelson

Oc Will Moore
Lloyd Williamson
Generally alright guy :D

Dale Ex Machina
Aslan

Postby Dale Ex Machina » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:32 pm

baldrick bloodsmith wrote: Dwarvern politics and the council are not open for any other race than the Dwarves themselves the same as the Elves, Fey and Orcus metings are not open to anyone except members of their own race.

Elf meetings are open to more than just elves.

Elves: offically less racist than dwarves.

-Rynthalion, elf, not racist
Rynthalion Dreamstruck-Vanya, Master Harper, Companion of the Order of Celestial, Warden of Rysarius. Lovely.

baldrick bloodsmith
Juvenile

Postby baldrick bloodsmith » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Rynthalion - thank you for your comment. I think perhaps racist is not quite the term I would use to describe me or the Dwarves as a race. Perhaps you are pushing your own view point upon my statement rather than looking at it In a very reasonable fashion and in the tone it is written.
But again I thank you for your point of view, I view all feed back as gifts and your gift is very special.

Ragnar
Last edited by baldrick bloodsmith on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lloyd Williamson

Dale Ex Machina
Aslan

Postby Dale Ex Machina » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:55 pm

A response! Fantastic! Time to be serious.

Can I ask what it was that prompted this decision to organise the race en masse? Is there a historic mistreatment of the dwarven race in modern civilisation? Do dwarves feel more of a pull to unification to their race than to their factions? For example, are you a dwarf in the Unicorns, or a Unicorns dwarf?

What sort of form is this unification going to take? Are we talking about just grouping up to organise awakenings, or something more along the lines of Da Yoonyun?

Will this unified dwarven court be sending representatives to guilds and factions to discuss matters pertaining to dwarves across the Heartlands and Southlands?

-Rynthalion

baldrick bloodsmith
Juvenile

Postby baldrick bloodsmith » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Rynthalion, again thank you for your interest please come and have a Beer with me and we can talk about all of this and more at the moot. I can apreciate the need to have answers to your questions now but in person is much better than by ley imp.

Ragnar - still waiting for his own Lions forum account to be activated.
Lloyd Williamson

Dale Ex Machina
Aslan

Postby Dale Ex Machina » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm

I may well do that if I get the time.

i the meantime, since you are oviously publishing this message far and wide, have you submitted a notice for the Testaments? If you haven't yet, I can make sure that gets through to the publishers in time for the Moot for you.

-Rynthalion

baldrick bloodsmith
Juvenile

Postby baldrick bloodsmith » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:38 pm

I have not, I thought that asking my herald to speak for me on the leys would be enough. Perhaps you could send me a private Imp to advise on how this can be accomplished?

Ragnar
Lloyd Williamson

Agent_Orange
Site Admin
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: Around
IC Name: Cimber

Postby Agent_Orange » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

baldrick bloodsmith wrote: it was decided that we needed organised direction from a leader and a faction council

baldrick bloodsmith wrote:We are not setting up a dwarvern state or a dwarvern faction.

Conflicting words. conflicting opinion from dwarves. King of no faction, no land, king of own cloth only.
Cimber of the Achreos
(Pre 21/10/15=Xanthior; Pre 4/8/14 = Marinus; Pre 8/10/10 = Kerios)
OOC: Will (Just a Player)
Referee 126

Lio'Ara McAylwyn
Aslan

Postby Lio'Ara McAylwyn » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:04 pm

baldrick bloodsmith wrote:I have not, I thought that asking my herald to speak for me on the leys would be enough.

More people read the Testaments than the Leys in general.

Ragnar
Cub
Faction/Guild: unicrons
Group: Dwarves of Dungaldopn
IC Location: somewhere
IC Name: Ragnar aethelson

Postby Ragnar » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Lio'Ara - I will bere this in mind and ensure that I get an article in the Testament. Thank you for your advise.

Xanthoir - I like your reply "Conflicting words. conflicting opinion from dwarves. King of no faction, no land, king of own cloth only" lets see where all this leads, the journey is not fun if there is not passive conflict and differing opinions. Perhaps we can debate this some more at the moot? Perhaps a few more facts would sway your current opinion a little.

OOC: P.S. Whoop im a real boy! I have an account! :)
IC: Ragnar Aethelson - The Dwarves of Dun Galdoon - Unicorns
OOC: William Moore - PvE is the new PvP ;)

Ragnar
Cub
Faction/Guild: unicrons
Group: Dwarves of Dungaldopn
IC Location: somewhere
IC Name: Ragnar aethelson

Postby Ragnar » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 am

Do you think it would be easier for us to come up to the faction and have a sit down discussion with some beer instead of people who are interested in what we are doing coming to us?

When the Banquet was organised at the gathering we spent an hour or so looking for Dwarves in your faction however we mainly ended up defending the camp, repairing everyone's armour and leaving messages for you.

OC: Also if your a dwarf and your unaware of this page, you should visit, it will tell you whats going on, when and where, whos involved in what and you can get your voice heard if your not attending an event. Its a secret group so if you need access pm me and i will get you added to the group.

www.facebook.com/groups/350245301805270/
IC: Ragnar Aethelson - The Dwarves of Dun Galdoon - Unicorns
OOC: William Moore - PvE is the new PvP ;)

Return to “Guest forum - IC”