Unicorns

An IC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:28 pm

Greeting worthy allies.

I am Vaul of House Carrikk, we are with the Unicorn nation and have fought by thy side on many occasions.

WE have news that the Vipers will be targetting us in the coming months and new year.

We ask for thy aid in fighting them and their allies.

Walk in Light

Vaul
Paladin
Paladin Of Jhaklaura The Pallid
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Rhapsody
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Order of Celestial
IC Location: Tamerus
IC Name: Rhapsody Talthor

Postby Rhapsody » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:11 pm

I think the Vipers will be somewhat annoyed with us for winning the Cadre war and will be targeting everyone the helped. It would be wise, I think, if we stood together.
IC: Rhapsody "Otter" Talthor, Celestial Knight, Child of Malar, Armengarian, Lion, Sirene of Pardulon, Ex-High Ritualist. 1102-1115
OOC: Jess, Marshal 220, Mistress of the Lions Plot Wiki

Ebon
Simba

Postby Ebon » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:30 pm

Vaul

We should meet and talk, i think. I will get a message to you soon.

Ebon

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:25 pm

Much appreciated.

We need to be as proactive, as they are.

Look at the FRiday night.

Ebon wrote:Vaul

Ebon
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 am

Vaul,

Thank you for your words, indeed you are right, we must look to aid each other in these times. Saturday morning I think was a more telling example of how hesitation between two allied factions can cost lives.

I would like to know please, what is the current Unicorn position on Necromancy?

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:55 am

Outlawed unless a signed off by Command - which they will be very very very loath to do.

All necromancers within the faction left of their own accord.

Pericles wrote:Vaul,

Thank you for your words, indeed you are right, we must look to aid each other in these times. Saturday morning I think was a more telling example of how hesitation between two allied factions can cost lives.

I would like to know please, what is the current Unicorn position on Necromancy?
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 am

Vaul,

Thank you, I had heard this but needed an official confirmation.

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:35 pm

You are very welcome sir.

We seem to be a target of much ire at the moment from the Tarantular and Viper nations.

It appears they THINK we killed Farras Devel once Unicorn now Viper Necromancer and long time serving interior minister.

Well this is untrue.

WE arrested him and subdued him and took him to militia but after finding only Viper militia there decided to take him to our capital for looking up as he was accused of murdering our Lord Thorne.

BUT....a jackal fellow walked up and took him to Hamburg whilst we
fought off Vipers trying to save him.

Know we here that we killed him with poison.

I am a paladin and my men follow a ancestor of light.

WE do not or will not use such as poison!

But we cannot help how they feel and what they beleive so we are hunted.

Thank you, I had heard this but needed an official confirmation.
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:01 pm

Vaul,

Considering this was the same Faris who was known to have taken Prince Tremayne into his custody and we have heard nothing of him since, I can assure you you are unlikely to find a Lion sympathetic to any gentle treatment of the man by any means.

Thank you for your statement though, I am sure such Viper ire is as much bluster at this time as anything else.

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:08 pm

Sir the bluster as you say resulted into 5 dead and their souls destroyed.

We pray for them.

Now war again looms.

I hope that together with the aliiance strong we can stand up to all of them.

Considering this was the same Faris who was known to have taken Prince Tremayne into his custody and we have heard nothing of him since, I can assure you you are unlikely to find a Lion sympathetic to any gentle treatment of the man by any means.

Thank you for your statement though, I am sure such Viper ire is as much bluster at this time as anything else.
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:04 pm

Ahh I see, my apologies Vaul, my reference to bluster was in the period after the Gathering, I believed your statement indicated developments since then. It was by no means my intention to make light of your losses prior to this time. We had not heard of the death of this individual or the repercussions.

I think you'll find all of our friends won't stand for such treatment. I will raise the matter with our other allies as well.

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:22 pm

I thank you.

Sir thy appolgy is not needed I worded my reply ill.

Facts as they stand

LOrd Thorne Carrikk - Slain at the hands of House Von Bek and raised as zombie by Farrass Devel of the Viper faction.

Uthar Carrik argent of the Red Path - Slain by bane weaponry on the Saturday afternoon - Unicorn Camp attacked by Vipers and Tarantulars.

Ascelina Redbbird Carrikk - Slain by bane weaponry on the Saturday afternoon - Unicorn Camp attacked by Vipers and Tarantulars.

Tallish Knight of HOuse Carrikk - Slain by bane weaponry on the Saturday afternoon - Unicorn Camp attacked by Vipers and Tarantulars.

Darken Karm - Paladin of Magic - Slain upon the death mat of the Vipers after being captured by them.

Did you loose anyone?

I know that the Lions lost many folk - but how many?

Did You manage to inflict any loses on the enemy?

Pericles wrote:Ahh I see, my apologies Vaul, my reference to bluster was in the period after the Gathering, I believed your statement indicated developments since then. It was by no means my intention to make light of your losses prior to this time. We had not heard of the death of this individual or the repercussions.

I think you'll find all of our friends won't stand for such treatment. I will raise the matter with our other allies as well.
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Pericles

Postby Pericles » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:29 pm

Vaul,

Forgive me, I don't think this is the best place to discuss more details of the matter. I will have a letter drafted for your persual in the next few days answering the questions you've just posed. In the meantime though, thank you for the news you have brought, and once again my condolences on your loss.

Vaul Carrikk
Cub

Postby Vaul Carrikk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:51 pm

May I ask whom is the best person to talk to re military matters - pm please.
Captain Royal Guard
General 1st Unicorn Army

Asa Lupas

Postby Asa Lupas » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:21 am

Ebon wrote:Vaul

Ebon

Ebon ....i think we also will need to speak soon, i hoped to again help my friends in the Lions however it seems our musters are the same times, maybe i will have better luck in the spring as it has been to long since holy isle. i hope to attend the Bears night of remembering their dead later this season it would be good to know some lions are maybe to be there?

Asa

Return to “Guest forum - IC”