Werewolf Game

An OOC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Obsidia Hyskus
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: PBs men
IC Location: The isle of war

Re: Werewolf Game

Postby Obsidia Hyskus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 am

Ok, let's look at this logically. The werewolves have eaten the first person to vote against the suggested Lynch both times, I don't know if thats significant. It may be all we have to go on.

T'other - plays dice with people's lives, but that's pretty much his MO all the time. Doesn't really tell us anything. He has unerringly picked non-weres, but that's nothing new and the odds are against him randomly getting lucky.
Matt - bandwagoned but that's often a good self-preservation tactic. Doesn't tell us much though my instinct is leaning towards no because he voted not to Lynch me. If he was a were he'd have known I wasn't and thus lynching me would have been an easy kill.
Folean - likewise, hasn't given much away either way.
Me - well, I know I'm not a were, though all you really have to go on is my word and the fact I clearly slept so deeply last night I didn't notice attempts to kill me yesterday.
Alan - likewise slept in, but while I wasn't with him 24/7 I'm fairly sure he didn't receive any correspondence from weres trying to organise anything, so I think he's clear. I assume he's not the seer either on the same grounds.
Tara - keeps voting no lynch, which protects the weres as well as villagers, and is asking the seer to reveal himself (aren't there laws against that sort of thing?). Possibly.
Mako - quiet, generally saying enough to make sure he's seen to be involved, but not actually saying anything useful or decision making.

So from that my votes would be t'other, folean, Tara or Mako. Overall I think Mako is most likely. Any thoughts, Mako? I don't want to Lynch without giving you a chance to put forward your theory.
What's your poison?

Amy Redman
Aslan
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

This turn ends on Tuesday, and the next one begins at the same time. Sorry hun, thought it was clearer.
Amy Redman
Winter Spear
Sirene of Andulus
Tea Essential

Pre Spring Parli 1111-Alfhildr Jorgensen-Dreamstruck, Prince Bishop's Men
(OOC Rachel)

Eric Lund
Aslan
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Either on Fort Borealis or on Akamon
IC Name: Eric Lund

Postby Eric Lund » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 am

just going to point out two things 1. just because someone doesnt vote to lynch someone doesnt mean they are a were, if they were a were then it would make them less suspicious and then they would just kill them in the night and 2. i voted not to lynch Alrisha, which by your logic that you excused matt with means I am not a were but by the point i made previously i could still be but i am also going to say that im not a were but like you said you only have my word on that. An interesting idea that Tara had that the seer should reveal him/herself but that is now suicide with the guardian angel gone, there is also no point in the seer revealing themselves before they have found some weres (assuming they havent found any yet) because as sone as they reveal themselves they are going to get jumped by weres unless they have found all of them and there is still enough villagers left to vote out the weres. Im going to hold off voting for now so in can try and make an informed decision as opposed to "someone accused me, i'll accused them"
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon
Member of the Winter Spear

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"
Posts after Moot 2 2013 - Eric Lund

Matt
Aslan
Group: Guardians of something or other
IC Location: Tamarus
IC Name: Grimjaw Ironfist

Postby Matt » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Ok from my point of view Obsidia

T'other - as you say gambles with lives but no other indacations

Obsidia - from the way you have said things i believe your not a were

Folen - hasnt given indecations either way

Myself - can only say im not but got nothing to prove it

Alan - you state hes innocent, since i believe you are ill trust you on this

Tara - to me she seemed to be asking us to wait for the seer to aid us, good idea normally but i think we
are running out of time for a wait and see approch.

Mako - from what i remember it was Alans vote that saved Alrisha, Mako was just one of a few that voted to
save her so may have been trying to be throw off suspicion. normaly says little otherwise.

most likely then would be T'other, Folen, Mako and again i must agree that Mako seems the most likely of the three and his conter arguement was to me at least not very helpful seemed more like a "erm not me look at tara" than anything else statment.
(ic)Grimjaw Ironfist, Master Smith

(ooc) Matthew priestley

Eric Lund
Aslan

Postby Eric Lund » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 pm

no my reply was just to point out that she used the same argument to prove you were innocent and that i was likely to be a werewolf (which im still not one) i was not trying to shift the blame to someone else nowhere did i say i was trying to blame anyone else
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"

Alan Wells
Aslan

Postby Alan Wells » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Amy Redman wrote:Ok, since the two that are at the Jackal's are dead no need to delay the end of the turn. Next turn will end at 11pm on Sunday.

OOC Gee Thanks Rach, there are other things people get up to at weekends

IC Looking at his attempts to save himself I'm going to have to go with LYNCH MAKO

Amy Redman
Aslan
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry hun, hadn't realised. Am finding it hard to keep up with what everyone's doing irl atm. What with new job, new routine, split shifts etc

Bría
Aslan

Postby Bría » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Erm, I wasn't asking the Seer to reveal themselves, just asking if we were likely to have one. I'm sorry if this made me seem suspicious. I'm not one of the bad guys, but as always, you have nobody's word but mine to support that.

I still don't like the idea of lynching, but as has been pointed out, time is running out. I'm not going to just randomly name somebody though.
Anna Von Drecht.

Fighting cat-lover.

Eric Lund
Aslan

Postby Eric Lund » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 am

Tara Faith wrote:Erm, I wasn't asking the Seer to reveal themselves, just asking if we were likely to have one. I'm sorry if this made me seem suspicious. I'm not one of the bad guys, but as always, you have nobody's word but mine to support that.

To answer your question the list of the types of people in the rapidly diminishing towns population are:
Amy Redman wrote:So, we'll have 5 Villagers, 3 Werewolves, 1 Cupid, 1 Seer and 1 Guardian Angel.

I also agree with you that time is running out and im not arguing for or against lynching all im arguing is that one person was said to be of suspicion from one player for doing one thing and i got condemned by the same person for doing pretty much the same thing by the same person which has coincidently has got the ball rolling on the whole lynching me idea, which, interestingly, im against. I'm not sure who is what at the moment so my vote is for no lyching
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Obsidia Hyskus
Aslan
Group: PBs men
IC Location: The isle of war

Postby Obsidia Hyskus » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:03 am

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree. As I'm sure the weres are well aware, no Lynch condemns us all. There were 11 of us to start with, 4 humans are now dead and that will be 5 by morning - probably me cos I'm being organised - and that makes it 3 humans and 3 weres, and we won't be able to stop them. We have to Lynch a were today to stand any chance of survival. And I'm not going down without a fight, believe me.

Lynch Mako today, probably Tara tomorrow, and that will give you some breathing room to avenge me entirely.
What's your poison?

Matt
Aslan

Postby Matt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

as i said i trust you so ill follow your lead on this Lynch Mako
(ic)Grimjaw Ironfist, Master Smith

(ooc) Matthew priestley

Bría
Aslan

Postby Bría » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok, I'll follow the lead as your logic is sound. May the Ancestors forgive us.

Lynch Mako.
Anna Von Drecht.

Fighting cat-lover.

Eric Lund
Aslan

Postby Eric Lund » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Well seeing as it is looking like im a dead man waking i think there is something you should all know seeing as soon as i do this i am very likely going to be jumped by the werewolves....I am the seer. I have also had a few visions, one was for dodgybren but then he was killed the same night. I have also had a vision regarding one of weres invovled in dodgybren death and that was matt. I do also have a good idea on who the others are
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Nester
Simba
Group: Silver Court
IC Location: Holy Isle
IC Name: Nester

Postby Nester » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorry Mako, but I'm finding that slightly hard to believe. Given the low numbers left in the village we would have to lynch a were tonight in order to have any hope of survival. If you knew that Matt was a were, why didn't you say so sooner? This is also despite you saying that the seer shouldn't speak up until they've identified a wolf and following it up by saying you'll wait and see which way the voting goes before you place yours.

I can't help but feel that this is an attempt by a were posing as the seer to shift the blame on to an innocent villager.
IC: Nester
OOC: Aidan Marsh

Pre Summer Moot 1115: Faolan of Amnor
Pre Gathering 1115: Dodecamus do'Axurelon

Matt
Aslan

Postby Matt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm