Welcome to the Lions Forum

An OOC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Darius
Cub
Faction/Guild: Lion
Group: Monks of asteria
IC Location: Starfall (Spine of Tebron)
IC Name: Darius

Re: Welcome to the Lions Forum

Postby Darius » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Yeah Darius of the Monks of Asteria, that troublesome Dwarf Rheagar of the Order will vouch for me....... I hope!

Rhaegar_Blackforge
Juvenile
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Monks of Asteria
IC Location: Lantia
IC Name: Rhaegar Blackforge

Postby Rhaegar_Blackforge » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Yup he is one of ours
Rhaegar Blackforge
Loremaster of the Monks of Asteria

LARGEJO
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Unicorns
Group: Squad D
IC Location: The Everwood
IC Name: Larego

Postby LARGEJO » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Moderator Notice
Account approved.
Larego
Redcap, Unicorns faction.

OOC - John Large.

DeHaven
Cub
Group: None
IC Location: Not active
IC Name: Michael DeHaven

Postby DeHaven » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Not at all sure that there will still be that many who remember me as I have been out of LARPing for almost 10 years. I was a long time member of the Lions from '95 to around '03 and played a character called Cheetah. I've been of a mind to get back into the hobby although I am not exactly sure what direction I want to take. I imagine maybe 'Honoured Guest' status may be applicable, but I would also like the opportunity to pass on some lore from the days of Albion/Avalon. I'd also like to get in touch with active CoM as I may well have a few prop items or insight hanging around that may be of interest.

As to who can vouch for me, then I guess I'm not too sure who's still around, having not been to main events this year. I am currently having fun monstering faction events. Anyone who does know the character is welcome to PM me to confirm I am actually who I say I am (but bear in mind I am getting old and the memory isn't what it was!).

Lio'Ara McAylwyn
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Bards
Group: -
IC Location: The Great Library of Norhault
IC Name: Lio'Ara

Postby Lio'Ara McAylwyn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:05 pm

I remember you :) You dismissed a haunted doll's house in the Bards and then went off to die... we were very sad...

Hello!

(vouching!)
Master of the Bureaucracy at Norhault
Queen of Hawthorne, Beloved of Manannan Dragonborn
Verbum portabimus; verbum pax est

LARGEJO
Aslan

Postby LARGEJO » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Cheetahs Shade wrote:Not at all sure that there will still be that many who remember me as I have been out of LARPing for almost 10 years. I was a long time member of the Lions from '95 to around '03 and played a character called Cheetah. I've been of a mind to get back into the hobby although I am not exactly sure what direction I want to take. I imagine maybe 'Honoured Guest' status may be applicable, but I would also like the opportunity to pass on some lore from the days of Albion/Avalon. I'd also like to get in touch with active CoM as I may well have a few prop items or insight hanging around that may be of interest.

As to who can vouch for me, then I guess I'm not too sure who's still around, having not been to main events this year. I am currently having fun monstering faction events. Anyone who does know the character is welcome to PM me to confirm I am actually who I say I am (but bear in mind I am getting old and the memory isn't what it was!).

Moderator Notice
Have added you to the Honoured Guest group.
Larego

OOC - John Large.

GaiusDoLantia
Juvenile
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: Holy Isle
IC Name: Gaius do Lantia

Postby GaiusDoLantia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Cheetahs Shade wrote:Not at all sure that there will still be that many who remember me as I have been out of LARPing for almost 10 years. I was a long time member of the Lions from '95 to around '03 and played a character called Cheetah. I've been of a mind to get back into the hobby although I am not exactly sure what direction I want to take. I imagine maybe 'Honoured Guest' status may be applicable, but I would also like the opportunity to pass on some lore from the days of Albion/Avalon. I'd also like to get in touch with active CoM as I may well have a few prop items or insight hanging around that may be of interest.

I remember you - though if you aren't sure about which faction you want to play in now that you've returned, Honoured Guest is the appropriate status.

Given that you are enjoying monstering sanctioned events, I feel that I should point out that there are a few monster spaces left for our Winter event in November - you'd have lots of opportunities to catch up with those few old hands that are left (as well as find the current CoM - some of whom I imagine you'll still recognise).

Chris
Gaius do Lantia
Envoy of the Drakken
Prince of Lantia

Alan Wells
Aslan

Postby Alan Wells » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm still here, as is Gareth Marklew competing for faction dinosaur status.

Great to have you back

Alan

noodle
Aslan
Group: The Accord
IC Name: Lin

Postby noodle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello! Welcome back! If you'd like to monster the winter event, we'll have lots of fun stuff to keep you busy and get you back into the swing of things!
OOC - Noodle/Niamh

(posts pre-Gathering '14: Elizabeth 'Libby' Carpenter)
(posts pre-Gathering '12: Neantog)

Lord Silver
Knight Spinner of the Accord
Lions High Diplomat
Trouble with a capital B.

DeHaven
Cub

Postby DeHaven » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I would quite like to come and monster but I have no IC details to enter. I entered my OOC details and I got a reference but it says the event is full, guess I'll use the email linkeh. Just hope you have some good talky plot as I'm far too much of a dinosaur to be running round hitting things :)

Aija
Aslan
Group: Unknown
IC Location: Bimbling
IC Name: Aija

Postby Aija » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:26 pm

I remember you! I even remember Cheetah IC! I'm now CoM ooc leader, one of the Huntmasters IC so feel free to PM me, and I'd love to pick your brains Neil... :D
IC: Aija, random bimbling Fae

OOC:
All posts April 2014 - Gathering 2017 as Nyanthi anla Yew
All posts Winter 2013 - April 2014 as Lanceman Jess Hawkes, Veterans Legion

All posts Gathering 2000 - Winter 2013 as Sir Sheyna Darkleaf, Knight of Lantia. Finally getting her happily ever afterlife with Lemming

Real life: Kaz Williams

DeHaven
Cub

Postby DeHaven » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi Sheyna, Chris has manually booked me on to monster so we'll have to take some time out and you can pick my brains all you like - over a beer or two! I think by the time you'd got involved I was leaning more to the Incantors as I recall - so much for my NPC role...

I am on here with honoured guest status so I don't seem to be able to PM you.

LARGEJO
Aslan

Postby LARGEJO » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Moderator Notice
I believe that you need to make over 3 posts before you can use the PM system.
Larego

OOC - John Large.

DeHaven
Cub

Postby DeHaven » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks Dusk, yeah, I've just noticed that names appear as links now.

Loran Pyke
Cub
Group: Ghostwalkers
IC Location: United Kingdom
IC Name: Loran Pyke

Postby Loran Pyke » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello all, IC Loran Pyke (or 'Ealz to you Squad D lot) OOC Andrew Taylor. The sanctioned this weekend was my second event and I'm already feeling at home in the Lions : )
(if this is still a necessary, I'd like full access to the forum as a Lion please)

Return to “Guest forum - OOC”