Gathering Setup

An OOC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Caileb Neverwinter
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: All over the shop.
IC Name: Caileb Neverwinter

Gathering Setup

Postby Caileb Neverwinter » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey guys n gals!

Just a quick poke form your lovely command team about setup for the Gathering. As many of you are aware we are co-hosting the event with our "pals" in the Jackals, event already sounds like it will be amazing, but with great awesomeness comes great responsibility and therein lies the issue.

Right now we need a group of people (anywhere around 10) to help with the setup for it. From the perspective of having done main setup before I shall be honest, it's hard work, but it's also a shed load of fun. You get fed and you get my company (which is not a bonus I know but sheesh) and you get an insight into how the game is played for everyone else.

So far the list we have constitutes 3 people (myself included), and ideally they want people there form the Saturday previous to the Gathering weekend. So yeah, drop us an e-mail at command@lionsfaction.co.uk if you can come along, and we'll get this shit done!

Any other questions, grab me on facebook on Risteard Mac Cúipéir and drop me a message, or reply in the facebook page.

Have fun people, and see you in a few weeks!

R.
IC: Caileb Nevewinter, Crown Prince of Lantia
OOC: Rich, Made of fail and faff. 2ic

"Oh, an alter groveler" - May she rest in peace...

Return to “Guest forum - OOC”