WereWolf

An OOC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Max
Aslan

WereWolf

Postby Max » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 pm

So I have posted on the Facebook group but is anyone Either Lion or not interested in playing a game of Werewolf?
Freedumb
ooc: Alan

Dyrt
Cub
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Freeblades
IC Location: Emericks
IC Name: Dyrt

Re: WereWolf

Postby Dyrt » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Would you mind describing what the game of werewolf entails?

Max
Aslan

Postby Max » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 pm

It is a text based game (in this case and yes I know it is obvios ) where up to three people from a pool of players are werewolves (these wolves can communicate between each other secretly but all other speech is public in the forum) each turn (usually a two day period) the wolves get to pick one of the other players to consume (these others are villagers). The aim of the game is for the villagers to work out who the wolves are (and once per turn can vote to hang someone, hopefully picking a wolf. You do not find out if you are right until they are dead) an kill them and for the wolves to kill enough villagers that they have parity of numbers. There are other special creatures such as withes, hunters, guardian angles and oracles that can be in play but I will not say if any or all are in play but I will post what they can do before start of play.
Freedumb
ooc: Alan

Dyrt
Cub
Group: Freeblades
IC Location: Emericks
IC Name: Dyrt

Postby Dyrt » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:38 am

Sign me up!

I used to play something very similar on Starcraft, named Mafia.

I also have a small card tile based game called One Night http://www.amazon.com/Night-Ultimate-Werewolf-Board-Game/dp/B00HS7GG5G.
The main difference being that it only runs over the course of one night (Everyone closes their eyes) and player roles take turns through out the night to do whatever they can do. During the day werewolves have to trick the players into believing that they are town members. A vote is cast and if a werewolf is killed the town wins, else the werewolves win. Although there are a few special Roles that win on their own terms.

Yea, totally up for this.

Eric Lund
Aslan
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Either on Fort Borealis or on Akamon
IC Name: Eric Lund

Postby Eric Lund » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 am

Dyrt wrote:Sign me up!

I used to play something very similar on Starcraft, named Mafia.

I also have a small card tile based game called One Night http://www.amazon.com/Night-Ultimate-Werewolf-Board-Game/dp/B00HS7GG5G.
The main difference being that it only runs over the course of one night (Everyone closes their eyes) and player roles take turns through out the night to do whatever they can do. During the day werewolves have to trick the players into believing that they are town members. A vote is cast and if a werewolf is killed the town wins, else the werewolves win. Although there are a few special Roles that win on their own terms.

Yea, totally up for this.

That is the game of werewolf, if you want more flavour on how we have done it in the past, check out this thread, it contains a few games of it we have played (see if you can figure out who each of the werewolves are before they get outted, its quite fun) viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4415&hilit=werewolf
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon
Member of the Winter Spear

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"
Posts after Moot 2 2013 - Eric Lund

Sam
Leo
Group: People of the Lions
IC Name: Sam

Postby Sam » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm in.
Sam
Lions High Sheriff

Max