Werewolf Game

An OOC forum that our honoured guests have full access to, and visitors can read.
Arya Chalk
Simba
Faction/Guild: Bards/Lions
Group: People of the Lions
IC Location: Merinholt/Emmerix
IC Name: Arya Darkendale

Re: Werewolf Game

Postby Arya Chalk » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm

There are only 2 sets of people that know what happened right now. The killer or killers and the victims.
Master Scholar of the Bards Guild
Sirene of Pain

OC Name: Sarah Johnson.

Eric Lund
Aslan
Faction/Guild: Lions
Group: Winterspear
IC Location: Either on Fort Borealis or on Akamon
IC Name: Eric Lund

Postby Eric Lund » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:44 am

This is getting us nowhere, we need to make a decision one way or another.
Warden of Service
Right Hand of Akamon
Member of the Winter Spear

IC-Eric Lund
OOC-Neil McDermott

Posts before Moot 2 2013 - Makonedes Tidewalker "May you have good tides and a strong wind always at your back"
Posts after Moot 2 2013 - Eric Lund

Kachina
Cub
IC Name: Kachina

Postby Kachina » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 am

I agree we need to do something and fast otherwise there will be none of us left.

Maybe we should do a roll call just to be sure...we do seem to have a number lingering around not saying much at all, like myself for example.
Kachina
Winter Spear

Sirene of Orlagnon
Acting High Healer
Lifemaster of the Healers Guild
Founder of the College of Elementalism
Guardian of the Elemental Totems of Maedhros

(OOC Sue)

Beasty
Simba
Faction/Guild: N/A
Group: N/A
IC Location: Unknown
IC Name: Ghost Beasty

Postby Beasty » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:20 am

I have been watching and taking note of what people are doing, I do find it interesting that Alrisha was very quick to backlash at Arya for seamlessly no reason, like I said before with people saying very little I'm finding it hard to gauge who's loyalty lies where.

However I think it has become apparent that either Alrisha OR Arya have something to do with this or possibly one of them knows something about the other (especially with how Alrisha is wording things, old grudges aside)

maybe if you have been having visions, it would be a good time to step forward and enlighten us on what you have seen as I believe we are running short on time to choose correctly and need as much information as possible to work with.

I too have been reluctant to point fingers but I feel time is now of the essence. I will be voting this time around as we cant sit idle to wait for the inevitable.

As explained above, my eyes are on Alrisha or Arya and hopefully one of them (or someone else) can step forward with some information.

we need to work / talk together and do it now!
IC: N/A (Ghost Beasty)
OC: Ashley

Amy Redman
Aslan
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:40 am

Agreed. We are running out of time. And, I for one have no intention of sitting around night after night waiting to be a midnight snack for a werewolf.

I was willing to give Arya the benefit of the doubt, it seemed like it clearly had to be someone using Baldricks accusations as a shield for their own actions. But, like Alrisha said she may have been counting on us making that assumption. And, if I was trying to frame someone for murder, I would have shouted about it from the very beginning. It seems might suspicious that no one has been, if you ask me.
Amy Redman
Winter Spear
Sirene of Andulus
Tea Essential

Pre Spring Parli 1111-Alfhildr Jorgensen-Dreamstruck, Prince Bishop's Men
(OOC Rachel)

Arya Chalk
Simba

Postby Arya Chalk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 pm

I agree with amy. I have no intention of waiting around for another death like sheep. I can understand why people are looking at me and alrisha for this but I know categorically that I didn't kill anyone.

I have resisted making foundless accusations throughout this. I would also say to the people thinking it might be me, it would have been a dumb move for me to kill the person who was just calling me out.

Since ulfs death alrisha has done nothing but call me out, she has baited me, she has used the tired argument of the rivalry between our families and stereotyped me. I have at every step tried to be reasonable. She is trying to paint me as the guilty party. If anyone has had any visions I urge you to speak but I know where my suspicions lie.
Sirene of Pain

Beasty
Simba

Postby Beasty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:13 am

I was hoping that Alrisha would reveal as a seer and have some credit to back up the accusations. As it stands I'm under strong believe that this is just a ploy to kill more people off. It came across as a pretty strong argument pointed towards Arya but we really haven't learnt any more information and it seemed to spark literally just after we found out Ulf was killed with no other facts spoken between us which led me to believe one of two arguments.

1. Arya is a werewolf and Alrisha is a seer and had a vision the night Ulf died of Arya.... or

2. Alrisha is a werewolf and making false claims to follow up from the bluff created from baldricks death.

I could really use with more information if any from Eric or Kachina as both really haven't added to this on going conversion.

Arya Chalk
Simba

Postby Arya Chalk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:46 pm

I believe at this point that Alrisha is the killer and should be lynched. I would whole heartedly invite the seer and their visions.

After all, who benefits from a lot of dead bodies. Someone with the ability to use those dead bodies for their own ends.
Last edited by Arya Chalk on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sirene of Pain

Amy Redman
Aslan
Group: Winter Spear
IC Location: Fort Borealis
IC Name: Amy Redman

Postby Amy Redman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:29 pm

We're running out of daylight. We need to make a decision.

So, I've flipped a coin. Because I can't decide who to believe. My coin said lynch Arya. So, that is where my vote lies. Unless I can be persuaded otherwise my nightfall.
Amy Redman
Winter Spear
Sirene of Andulus
Tea Essential

Pre Spring Parli 1111-Alfhildr Jorgensen-Dreamstruck, Prince Bishop's Men
(OOC Rachel)

Alrisha
Simba
Faction/Guild: Jackals
IC Location: Ageyptus (Though not now cause insane Pharoah)
IC Name: Alrisha Neverwinter

Postby Alrisha » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

You say I am playing the tired family grudge card and yet you make comments about dead bodies.

You have consistently played the Necromancer card hoping to turn people against me with it? I like to think the people here are more sensible than that.

I have no hesitation in suggesting that we Lynch Arya
IC: Alrisha Neverwinter.
High Priestess of the Temple of Osiris,
Lions "Consultant"
Winterspear

OC: Briege

Arya Chalk
Simba

Postby Arya Chalk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Consistently? I said it once. When I accused you.

Lynch me and you lose your scape goat alrisha, and everyone will know you for what you are.
Sirene of Pain

Beasty
Simba

Postby Beasty » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:48 pm

I strongly disagree with a coin flip method of choice Amy when there is a much stronger logical way of looking at this, Alrisha has not claimed to be the seer and no one else yet has come forward with information.
I was hoping that Alrisha would claim to be the seer but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

Which leads me to believe that Alrisha is the werewolf, as i said before the only logical reason to create such a strong argument is that someone knows something and it seems pretty clear that Arya doesn't know as much as Alrisha.

I'm voting team logic - Lynch Alrisha

Beasty
Simba

Postby Beasty » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Pretty sure Amy and Alrisha are wolves and without the rest of the town's help I am helpless to do anything.

Just noting this down in case I don't make it tonight.

SteveS
Aslan

Postby SteveS » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:52 pm

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny...
After the argument split the village as to who to lynch, eventually the arguments fell to lynch Arya.
She protested her innocence (and condemnation of Alrisha right up until her final twitch.)
As the body stops moving, you see a couple of white feathers fall from her dress. Was she the Guardian sent by the gods?
The villagers retreat subdued to their quarters, knowing they'd murdered an innocent.
In the morning, they awake to find Eric missing. Searching his cottage reveals his torn body, surrounded by the trappings of a prophet.
Realisation dawns in two ways. On the faces of Amy and Beasty, feral grins as they understand that disguise is no longer necessary. On the faces of Kachina and Alrisha, horror and dread as the other two shed their human forms.
The bloody end comes all too soon.

The darkness wins.
IC Frax, OOC Steve

SteveS
Aslan

Postby SteveS » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Good game everyone
IC Frax, OOC Steve

Return to “Guest forum - OOC”